The Business Women’s Forum will honor one inspirational woman from our region based on the criteria of business excellence, mentoring, and community impact.
Is this year’s Business Woman of the Year YOU or someone you know?
We need YOU to help us name her!
The winner will be announced at the Business Women’s Forum, being held on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at the High Center, Messiah College. Nominations must be received by noon on Friday, March 3, 2017. Sorry, no exceptions!
Please complete the Nomination Form by clicking on the link below. The criteria for this award:
- She is a female Chamber member in good standing of at least one of the three host Chambers- Carlisle Area, Harrisburg Regional and CREDC, or West Shore.
- She cannot be a previous winner of the Award.
- She is an innovator with a proven track record of success in her business profession.
- She has worked a minimum of three years at a managerial level and/or is a business owner.
- She has demonstrated leadership, integrity, and strength of character.
- She already stands out among peers for capturing opportunities, overcoming challenges, and yet perceives that the best is yet to come.
- She is a woman who has made a significant impact to those around her—a lasting legacy for future generations.
- She is someone who has made a contribution to her community and society as a whole through consistent community involvement, board or committee service.
- She is a mentor, role model and advocator.
The selected nominee must be able to attend the Business Women’s Forum on Wednesday, May 17, 2017. The BWF Business Woman of the Year 2017 Award will be presented by a representative from CenturyLink, our award sponsor, after our keynote speaker presentation. The judges’ decision will be final and the winner will not be announced until the day of the event. All nominees will also be recognized and promoted on our social media pages, website and event program.
Questions or Concerns?
Contact Bethany Shue at email@example.com or 717-243-4515.
Nominations for Business Woman of the Year have closed for 2017.